The accreditors of this session require that you periodically check in to verify that you are still attentive.
Please click the button below to indicate that you are.
This session will discuss the updates that have been made to the SOC 1 guide, and address the basics of SOC 1 engagements, including:
- obtaining an understanding of the service organization's system and relevant controls
- determining whether control objectives are appropriate
- evaluating suitability of design
- evaluating operating effectiveness
- forming an opinion in the SOC 1 report
You must be logged in and own this session in order to