0      0

Project Management Strategies to Improve Project Execution

‐ Jun 11, 2020 9:45am

Credits: None available.

Do projects take forever to complete? Do projects get 90% complete while the other 10% falls to the wayside? Does the chaotic process of project management seem to repeat with little or no improvement? This session covers the Project Management Institute's best practices for successful project management. Topics explore project phases, building a thorough project plan, strategies for selecting projects and project teams, and ensuring project success through communication and project management tools.


Concurrent Session (Onsite and Online)


Credits: None available.