Many associations are faced with an aging membership. This coupled with a pipeline issue means it’s important to engage students as members, but that’s just the beginning. Transitioning to paying member by offering value and support is the goal. Learn how to make this goal a reality by hearing from those who have converted student members to paying members through successful student, young professional and member programs.
CPAs in corporate roles are not all alike. Just as our profession engages CPA firms of different sizes in different ways and with different value propositions, do we apply the same principles to CPAs in corporate roles and their companies?
• Introduces and explores the corporate CPA member conundrum;
• Explains common CPA roles and responsibilities, industries, annual cycles, transition considerations from public practice to corporate environment, and other unique corporate CPA considerations; and
• Outlines common attributes, challenges, and opportunities for CPAs at different size companies.
• Help understand what makes corporate CPAs tick such as:
o digital transformation,
o the shift to value partnering,
o the future of talent
o reporting trends and more.
• Hear about how AICPA & CIMA created a Future of Finance Group and how you can create similar group in your state - hear lessons learned, success points and how to make sure this is an effective use of time.
Hear the most current information on professional issues straight from the President and CEO of the AICPA, and the AICPA’s CEO of Public Accounting. You’ll gain insight into some of the major initiatives underway and on the horizon. This town hall format makes it easy to engage with Barry and Sue as they explore issues that will affect our shared members and our organizations. Bring your questions!