Specializations: Accounting Systems, Accounting Departments, Management Reporting, Speaker, Workshop Instructor
Innovative Thinking: Dixie McCurley has set out to revolutionize accounting practices for small to medium sized businesses utilizing new methods that capitalize upon the latest technologies available. Dixie puts data in dashboards and optimizes the intelligence of Trusted CFO Solutions' processes empowering controllers and CFOs with data, reports and efficiencies to drive business performance.
● Proven track record with building a successful CAS practice
● Nationally recognized thought leader in "cloud for CAS delivery"
● Delivers outsourced CFO/Controllership engagements
● Advisory Boards: CPA.com DCPA, Sage Intacct IAP Advisory group, Bill.com Firm Accountant Advisory Member, Paychex Accountant Advisory Council
● Active speaker at CAS conferences, including 2016 DCPA keynote session panel
● Founding Instructor 2018 CAS Certificate - Client Assessments Session
● Preferred provider of Practice Development Training for AICPA Trusted Business Advisor Solutions
● Practitioner instructor for CAS Roadmap workshop since 2014
● QuickBooks Proadvisor
● Intacct and Bill.com Certified
● A member of Mindshop
Education and Interests: Dixie graduated from Auburn University with an accounting degree and was a member of Zeta Tau Alpha. In Atlanta Dixie has been involved with numerous groups such as The Buckhead Women's Group, The Urban Land Institute of Atlanta and the Technology Association of Georgia.
As a self-proclaimed "foodie", Dixie spends her free time dining at the hundreds of restaurants Atlanta has to offer.