Anthony (Tony) Ivener, CPA
Founder and Managing Shareholder
Ivener Management Group
Tony Ivener, a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), is Founder and Managing Shareholder of Ivener Management Group (IMG). He has more than 30 years of experience specializing in management succession planning, ownership transfer, tax advisory and financial consulting within the construction industry. Prior to creating IMG, Tony was Shareholder of a regional CPA firm for which he oversaw the Construction Industry Services Division. In this role, he oversaw attestation, tax and consulting services to construction contractors throughout the country.
Tony has been a regularly featured speaker on business, tax and construction industry-related issues for numerous organizations including the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), Association of General Contractors (AGC), Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), Florida Institute of CPAs, Enterprise Network Worldwide, Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC), and D.C. Metropolitan Subcontractors Association (MSA), among others.
Tony graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University in 1988. Washington SmartCEO magazine named Tony one of the top CPAs practicing in private industry, government and education; and was named Super CPA by Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA).
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Steering Committee, Construction & Real Estate Conference
- Virginia Society of CPAs
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Member, Tax Fiscal Affairs Committee
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- - Member, Tax Legislative Affairs Committee
- American Subcontractor Association
- CICPAC - CPAs who know construction