Kelly is an Audit Partner with more than 25 years of experience providing audit, accounting and advisory services to not-for-profit organizations. She services a variety of clients, including trade and professional associations, higher educational institutions, foundations, arts and culture entities, religious organizations and social service agencies. She also has experience performing audits in accordance with Uniform Guidance. She is a past member of the FASB's Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee and a current member of the AICPA's Not-for-Profit Industry Conference Steering Committee.
Kelly lends her expertise on emerging trends in the Not-for-Profit and Higher Education industries through both internal and industry facing speaking engagements across the country. Her insights have appeared in various not-for-profit focused publications at the local, regional and national level.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSCPA)
Education & Certifications
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Montclair State University| Montclair, New Jersey
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)