David M. Loev founded The Loev Law Firm, PC in January 2003
David has represented a variety of public and private small to medium sized companies and has experience with public and private offerings of securities, SEC reporting, mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, up-listings to NYSE & NASDAQ, and federal securities law compliance
David M. Loev received his law degree from Southern Methodist University in 1997 and received a B.B.A. in accounting from the University of Texas at Austin in 1992. David was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 1997. David is also a Certified Public Accountant. David is a member of the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants and the American Bar Association. David is a member of the American Bar Association – Alternative Dispute Resolution Section, Texas Bar Association – Alternative Dispute Resolution Section, the Houston Bar Association – Securities Litigation Section, and a Candidate for Credentialing with the Texas Mediator Credentialing Association.
- David M. Loev named one of the Top Lawyers in Houston by H Texas Magazine – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
- David M. Loev is currently serving on the Board of Directors of the Hebrew Free Loan Association of Houston. David served as Co-Chair of Israel Bonds New Leadership Division from 2010-2012
- On January 24, 2009, David M. Loev spoke at the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants’ 2009 Southwest Regional Education Conference regarding “Pros and Cons of Being a Publicly Traded Company and Responsibilities of Officers & Directors of a Publicly Traded Company.
- On January 11, 2007, David M. Loev spoke at the 2nd Annual PIPEs Summit at the Sonesta Hotel & Suites in Coconut Grove, Florida, regarding the SEC’s new approach to Rule 415(a)(1) Registration Statements
- On September 8, 2006 David M. Loev spoke to the Attorney-CPA South Texas Chapter on the topic of “Small Businesses: Pros and Cons of Being a Publicly Traded Company and Responsibilities of Officers and Directors of a Publicly Traded Company.
- Study Shows David M. Loev, Attorney at Law as one of the Top Ten Law Firms filing Form SB-2 Registration Statements in 2005
- David co-authored “Changes to SEC Rules Regarding Shell Companies and the Use of Form S-8 Registration Statements,” which was published in the January/February 2006 edition of the Journal of Taxation and Regulation of Financial Institutions
- David co-authored “New Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board Rules May Mean Three Strikes and You’re Out to Some Issuers,” published in the Spring 2006, Attorney-CPA Journal
- David co-authored “What Constitutes a Security and Requirements Relating to the Offer and Sales of Securities and Exemptions” which was published in the January 2017, Attorney-CPA Journal and in April 2017 in the American Bar Association-Business Law Today.
- On May 19, 2017, David M. Loev spoke to the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants regarding “Regulations Relating to Small Security Transactions and Avoidance of Civil and Criminal Penalties Company.”