Mike has extensive experience leading fast-paced, customer-focused organizations that develop forward-looking technologies designed to disrupt the norm while sustaining long-term, profitable growth.
He is a leader, investor, and trusted board member of software, technology, and information service companies that achieve exceptional financial and operational results.
Prior to XCM Solutions, he was most notably:
- Current board member at XCM and AverQ, former board member of Doc.It
- President and CEO of CCH Tax and Accounting North America, Wolters Kluwer
- Chief Revenue Officer of Realpage, Inc
- CMO for Advantage MOTI a joint venture with Datamatics, Ltd.
- Vice President, Business Development and Strategic Accounts at Thomson Corporation
- Mike graduated from Cleveland State University with a degree in Accounting
- He is a member of the National Association of Corporate Directors