+1 602 322 3090
Chuck is a partner in the audit practice of Ernst & Young LLP and serves as EY’s health care technical leader and EY’s representative on the AICPA Health Care Expert Panel. He has accumulated more than 30 years of accounting, auditing and financial reporting experience, and has been a key member of EY’s Phoenix office since 1995. Chuck started his career in the firm’s Louisville office.
- Brings deep experience and knowledge of technical issues affecting health care providers, payors and life sciences companies
- Served as coordinating partner and engagement quality review partner on health systems throughout the U.S.
- Possesses significant auditing and financial reporting expertise with all types of health and health related entities including development stage, statutory-basis and Uniform Guidance reporting
- Advises clients on key industry issues including business combinations, purchase price allocations, leasing transactions and debt offerings
- Served on internal inspection teams for EY and has also served as a peer reviewer
- Previously served as the firm's provider care sector resident developing thought leadership, educational materials for our staff and performed research on technical issues impacting the health care industry
Education and certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from University of Louisville
- CPA licensed in Arizona and Kentucky
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs, the Arizona Society of CPAs and the Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Board member of the Arizona State Board of Accountancy