Bill O’Malley is a Senior Director in RSM’s national tax practice focusing on compensation and benefits issues practice.
Bill assists RSM clients with regarding a wide variety tax-related compensation, benefits and employee plan issues including:
- Health and welfare plans
- Taxation of executive compensation and deferred compensation plans.
- Taxation of qualified retirement plans
- Fringe benefit taxation
- Business growth: Workforce tax considerations
Professional credentials and affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Juris Doctor, The John Marshall Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, Quincy University