Sebastian Coe is the UK’s most prolific world record setter and arguably the greatest runner to compete for his country. As a former Olympic athlete, an MP, and chairman of London 2012, Seb has the experience and advice for future generations on pushing the boundaries of your career, building resilience in a team and leading the way to victory.
Lord Coe will talk you though:
- The challenges and achievements of his multi-faceted career and his advice to future generations
- Building resilience in teams, having observed and selected world class athletes
- Learning to trust and empower your team
- Managing continuity and legacy within an organisation using examples from the 2012 Olympics
- Leading from the front and the importance of maintaining a consistent vision in times of crisis
There will be time for Q&A at the end as we close the first day of the Engage Europe conference.