The new reality of work today would be unimaginable to most of us even 5 years ago. Everything is different. The workforce, the tools, the laws, the workplace — and companies that don’t focus on these stunning shifts can find themselves quickly left behind. We’re looking at what’s new: the who, what, when, how, where, and even why. There are critical trends to know about — and we’ll help you pinpoint the best game plan for getting ahead of them.
By helping clients recognize and address these areas, you can elevate your position to be more consultative — rather than transactional — and continue to strengthen your relationships with them.
Learning Objectives: (subject to change):
1. Expanded workforce: Discuss how to optimize gig workers and new working arrangements to make teams even stronger
2. Diversity and inclusion: Highlight ways to access the best talent by improving diversity and inclusion
3. Self-service: Describe how to set up the best self-service tools that today and tomorrow’s workforce thrives on
4. State of the art interviewing: Identify strategies to attract, recruit, and hire the cream of the crop
5. Health and wellness: Discuss how to revitalize the workplace culture by taking a modern approach to health and wellness.
Human Resources Consultant,
Human Resources Consultant