What does it really take to run an innovative and engaged FP&A function? The best way to learn that maybe to interact with a 20-year FP&A leader, who will share front-line examples of leading the effort to implement transformative strategies to both solve business problems and ensure that the team was properly positioned to be a valued partner in day-to-day decision making.
Hear the stories and experiences that led to the evolution and success of this FP&A team, including:
• Being present in addressing the true needs of the business
• Prioritizing high-value activities over perfunctory busywork
• Pursuing diverse and appropriate skill sets within the team
• Creating engagement by utilizing embedded structures
• Upgrading the planning function to rolling forecasts
Learn how a true leader:
• Nurtures team members’ professional and personal growth
• Promotes knowledge-sharing strategies that accelerate business acumen
• Stretches the team’s creativity
• Ensure the team is having fun and excited to be at work
End your day on a high note with this inspirational account of how powerful and high-functioning an FP&A team can be.