The accreditors of this session require that you periodically check in to verify that you are still attentive.
Please click the button below to indicate that you are.
This session will cover the areas in nonprofit accounting that require significant estimates and give the preparer and auditing perspective on these matters. Examples will be covered in:
* Discounts on long-term receivables including pledge receivables
* Collectability and allowances on receivables
* Allowances on inventories
* Valuation and impairment of investments
* Deferred revenue, liabilities and swaps
* Allocations of expenditures
* Useful lives and impairment of long-lived assets
* Donated goods and services
You must be logged in and own this session in order to