Do you find yourself sleuthing around Microsoft Excel, wanting to uncover the analytics features it provides and wishing you knew more? Attendees will learn about new and existing analytics features within Excel. Excel features can make even the most rote daily tasks more efficient. Other features, such as Excel charts and reports, can assist you in becoming more strategic in your role.
Attendees will leave with practical examples of how to use these features as well as resources for future, self-guided learning. The workshop is recommended for those with at least a foundational level of competency related to Excel and its capabilities. Attendees will:
• Identify uses for Office 365, Office’s subscription service that provides ongoing new value and high impact for your work and business.
• Apply data to examples of Excel analytics fundamentals, including lookup formulas and PivotTables.
• Compare chart types to help visualize data.
• Use the one-click forecasting feature to make predictions on data.
• Use Power Query, a tool used for automated, repeatable importing and cleaning up substantial amounts of data in Excel. Data can come from a wide variety of sources including SQL, CSV, and web pages.
• Use Power Pivot, a tool used when working with large (1M+ rows) data sets within Excel.
Identify and apply new and existing analytics features within Excel.
Obtain practical examples of how to use these features as well as resources for future, self-guided learning.