Excel is a staple of the business professional’s toolbox, yet, all too often, new features remain undiscovered and underutilized, leading to inefficiencies and errors. In this session, you will learn how to utilize key features of Excel to analyze your firm’s data. In most cases, you can use built in Excel data connectors to connect directly to your practice management or time and billing providing an excellent look at just how well clients, staff, and partners are performing for the firm. Among the new tools you will learn about are Data Models, Flash Fill, and creating basic PivotTables. You will also learn about six new charts added in Excel 2016 and how to use PowerPivot, Power Query, and Power View for firm analysis.
• Identify and implement three types of automated data analyses in Excel
• Use Flash Fill to split, combine, and rearrange data quickly and easily without using commands or complicated formulas
• Utilize Excel’s Data Model and identify their impact on PivotTable analysis
• Create Charts and PivotTables more quickly than ever
• Obtain insights into data using business intelligence features in Excel
CPA, MA, CITP,