You’re already an expert in taxes – you know that clients’ retirement assets have varying tax consequences. But the order in which they’re tapped for income can have an amazing – or devastating – impact on the retirement portfolio. So what happens when you integrate the details of the tax code with wealth management best practices? A withdrawal strategy that can provide years of additional income.
This discovery comes from more than a decade of research published in the article, "Tax-Efficient Withdrawal Strategies," in The Financial Analysts Journal and written by William Meyer, CEO, Retiree Inc., and William Reichenstein, PhD, Co-founder, Retiree Inc. Their research shows how to combine tax-smart withdrawal strategies with sound investment management principles to help you optimize clients’ retirement income.
• Assess the impact of the new tax code on your clients’ retirement
• Use tax-smart withdrawal strategies to generate more retirement income for your clients
• Coordinate Social Security into a holistic retirement plan
• Use tax optimization with financial planning and investment management
• Create, analyze and compare tax-efficient withdrawal strategies
• Assess portfolio longevity in varying tax and capital market environments
• Produce easy-to-understand visuals and intuitive outputs for your clients