In today’s world, we are continually looking for the latest leadership “theories” that we can implement that will make us better leaders, help motivate others and get them to follow our lead. Yes, you need to be intelligent, effectively communicate, have experience and other leadership qualities but those will only get you so far. The proven way to positively influence others and get them to “want” to follow you is to “Serve” them. In this session, we will define “Servant Leadership” and identify steps to take to become a Servant Leader.
• Define Servant Leadership
• Discuss qualities of a Servant Leader
• Answer the question, ‘Why should I follow you?’
• Dispel common leadership myths
• Discuss if you are a Servant Leader
• Learn the difference between leading and managing
• Identify the process for developing Leadership skills