With the impending retirement of 78 million Baby Boomers, over 100,000 of whom are CPAs, the profession is facing significant change. Firms are challenged to now focus on the dreams, goals and desires of Generation X and Millennial team members and clients – and even prepare for the Generation Z behind them. Leaders who recognize this shift and begin driving cultural change stand the best chance of remaining relevant, competitive and sustainable.
Leave this session with ideas and tools to build a culture that inspires, excites and makes Next Gen talent and clients proud to work with your firm. In this session, we’ll explore strategies to proactively prepare for and drive changes in the way your firm manages talent.
In this opening session, we’ll explore:
• Engaging a leadership culture centered around “get better,” openness to change and failing forward
• Enhancing the value you bring to clients with a broader, advisory approach
• Embracing flexibility and elevating technology to support engagement and efficiency
• Exercising strategies for bringing young professionals along faster
• Learning strategies to proactively prepare for changes in how your firm manages talent Understanding how nextgen team members and clients are motivated and engaged to ensure your continuing competitiveness in the marketplace