Today’s news is filled with technology and social disruptions that tell us that business of tomorrow will not be the same as business today. In this session Mark will pull from his CPA Firm experience combined with regular interaction with the Association’s 40,000 plus firms on how services are changing and the opportunities that lie ahead. You’ll leave this session excited and energized about the opportunities that lie ahead for firms of all sizes.
In this session you will learn:
• Current disruptors effecting the traditional services of audit, tax and accounting services
• How small, medium and large firms can each adapt to a new way of doing things
• Current tools available to all firms in transforming their firm services
• How to leverage the Engage conference to build out these changing services
• Examples of firms that have already transformed for the future
Executive Vice President – Public Accounting,