This presentation will discuss how financial planners and other financial service professionals rank, weigh, and use client characteristics and portfolio development factors related to the evaluation of client risk attitudes when making an asset allocation recommendation. The session will also provide attendees with guidance in evaluating and assessing a client's risk tolerance, as well as showing ways that risk profile scores can be mapped to specific client-centered recommendations.
1. Learn to differentiate between and among common risk profiling terms.
2. Understand how financial professionals currently use client risk profile scores when developing financial planning, investment, and accounting recommendations.
3. Learn ways to use risk profiling tools more effectively.
4. Learn to map risk profile scores to specific recommendations.
5. Understand ways to evaluate risk tolerance and risk profiling products in the marketplace.