This session will cover audit completion and financial reporting for a defined contribution plan. This is a continuation of the defined contribution case study and will utilize the case study financial statements.
• Identify presentation requirements for defined contribution plans in accordance with ASC 962
• Recall audit procedures related to presentation of financial statements, including journal entries testing
• Recall procedures necessary related to a plan’s Form 5500
• Recall plan compliance/discrimination testing
• Distinguish between the required communications of the plan auditor and those charged with plan governance.