This session will provide participants with an in-depth perspective from auditees and auditors on the implementation of the Uniform Guidance (specifically Subpart D and E) and its impact on single audits. The presenters will discuss common challenges that not-for-profit entities are facing in implementing UG. Topics to be covered include:
• Changes/clarifications to the administrative requirements, such as the use of risk assessments and subrecipient monitoring.
• Changes/clarifications to the cost principles, including level of effort reporting and application of de minimus rates.
• Upcoming issues that could impact your single audit.
- Understand changes required to subrecipient monitoring and risk assessments
- Understand other changes impacting your single audit