In 2008, the financial crisis threw the private sector into turmoil and triggered an economic downturn that lasted over five years. During that period very few business were spared the impacts of the contagion that resulted from the ensuing credit crunch. Small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) were especially vulnerable and many did not survive. Some simply went out of business. Others were fortunate enough to be acquired. e-Management faced many of the same challenges experienced by other SMBs. Their path to avoid a fateful end involved executing key strategies, some of which had been years in the making and others which were developed in response to the crisis.
- Learn how to avoid the success delusion
- Learn effective strategies for assembling the right team
- Effective communication strategies for delivering bad news
- Effective stakeholder management strategies during periods of crisis
- Effective strategies for emerging from crisis to stability