Did you know that Microsoft has quietly been turbocharging Excel by integrating industrial-strength business intelligence and reporting engines into it? Did you know these new capabilities are 100% built for YOU, and that you can be successful with them on your first day? This session will empower attendees with game-changing Excel-based tools that dramatically accelerate data-driven decisions. Attendees will experience an end-to-end walk-through of these tools, including multi-data source import, rapid data shaping and cleansing, the creation of “portable” formulas that can be re-used across all subsequent analysis, and the construction of insightful reports and dashboards. This session is geared toward anyone who performs financial planning and analysis in Excel and is looking to simultaneously make smarter decisions while eliminating repetitious, manual labor. Anyone who is responsible for forecasting, analysis and budgeting will find this introduction (to the tools listed below) to be life-changing.
Minimum Requirements: Attendees may opt to simply “observe and absorb” this session, or they may follow along with it on their own laptops. If following along, attendees MUST bring a laptop with the proper software already installed:
• Excel 2013 with Power Pivot and Power Query installed
• Excel 2016 Professional or higher
• Excel 2010 with Power Pivot installed
For more details on the software required, visit: powerpivotpro.com/get-the-software.
• Full overview of the Microsoft Power BI suite
• New tools and skills that can dramatically improve Excel-based forecasting and budgeting
• Clear and tangible ROI to take back to your business immediately
• Knowledge and assistance in the Power BI world reporting
The speaker-led discussion will walk attendees through the full suite and get the raw data formatted.