SOC for Service Organizations Virtual School
Oct 1, 2020 ‐ Oct 2, 2020
Outsourcing has become a trend along with expanded use of technology driving the need for reporting on system and organization controls (SOC). User entities are looking to you to provide reliable reports on controls at service organizations. Join us for our SOC for Service Organizations Virtual School. This must-attend event features instructor guided discussions and application exercises covering complex SOC for Service Organizations-related situations to prepare you for your next engagement.
Dive into key aspects of planning, executing and reporting on SOC for service organizations and interact with instructors with significant SOC reporting experience as they share their knowledge to enable you to perform your examinations in compliance with the attestation standards.
The virtual school structure:
- Level-set your knowledge with the self-study online course SOC for Service Organizations Deep Dive (15.5 credits) by listening to the presenters discuss key topics related to SOC for service organizations examinations, and completing the exercises provided.
- Attend the virtual sessions featuring instructor-guided discussions along with other professionals experienced in SOC examinations through Zoom. During the 2-day virtual live sessions, you can expect:
- Instructors who are experienced SOC for Service Organizations practitioners
- Knowledge-sharing through guided discussions and exercises
- Realistic case studies from a manager or senior leader’s point of view
- Updated materials to cover common peer review findings and other challenges
For best results, please ensure your video and audio are operating properly. Zoom system requirements. Accessing the live sessions: Your Zoom link will be emailed to you approximately 3 days prior to the start of the event.
- Identify guidance that affects system and organization controls (SOC) for service organizations engagements.
- Determine how to avoid common SOC for service organizations pitfalls based on peer review findings.
- Assess the needs of a service organization to determine the appropriate SOC for service organizations engagement and suitability of criteria.
- Apply your knowledge and skills in planning, executing, and reporting on a SOC for service organizations examination.
This school is developed for:
- Managers, senior managers, and partners responsible for performing and managing their firms’ SOC for Service Organizations engagements
- Senior staff of firms specializing in SOC for Service Organizations engagements